I was compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
I believe in social media. I believe it has the power to connect people and help people stay connected.
But, we all know there is a dark side to it. Comparison. Trolls. Lack of real interaction. Scams. Shaming. Mommy Wars. And so on. If you’re active in social media, you know exactly what I mean.
How do we teach our kids about the good social media can do? There’s a new app that can help demonstrate to your fam that it’s time to get outside yourself/your comfort zone/your screen and do some good. Add it to your parenting arsenal.
It’s called Time Machine. <<< Click to learn more.
- With multiple campaigns to support and 100+ ideas for meaningful ways to spend your time, it’s a great jumping off point for people who want to get involved with causes, but don’t where to start.
- It’s a great way to teach your kids how to use social media for good.
- With so many causes to support, every selfie is an #unselfie. ;)
- Users get to spend their time in meaningful, collaborative ways and have excellent chances to win amazing rewards. Its’ a win-win!
Did someone say AWARDS?
- VIP Tickets and Meet + Greet with Imagine Dragons
- VIP Tickets to Imagine Dragons
- GA Tickets to Imagine Dragons
- Jaybird Headphones
- Arvo Watches
- Beacon Audio Speakers
- A Month of Costa Vida Meals
- A Week of Costa Vida Meals
- A Free Costa Vida Meal
What are you waiting for? It’s time!