Ever since I started working with Ken Garff Honda or Orem, we’ve had some great adventures.
I auditioned a minivan for our family and fell in love with it. We’ve been driving Honda of Orem’s cars and documenting our shenanigans for the last ten months.
It took us on a girls weekend to Las Vegas.
And to New Mexico for the International Balloon Fiesta and visits with birth families.
And then it helped me…
- Record a video for Tyson’s birth mom with him singing-rock star style-to Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
- Discovered that Gavin may have a future in car sales.
- Interviewed a car salesman on what I need to know when buying a used car.
- Helped me keep my open adoption promises.
On their website I talked about…
- Preventing Backovers
- The Vacuum Option
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system
- A Better Way to Pump Gas
- Pilot’s Baby Changing Station
- Comparing the Pilot and the Odyssey
- How Honda of Orem is earning your trust.
- Opening the Minivan Door with the Keys
- What it’s like to test drive a car with your best friends.
- Honda Odyssey Safety Features
- 3 Favorite Features of the Minivan
- All-weather mats
- XM Radio
- How the minivan made my kids better listeners.
I sold more cars that I thought I would, loved my collaboration with Ken Garff Honda of Orem and will miss them, but it’s time to pass the test driving torch onto Sarah Kimmel of Tech For Moms. She will be going through the technology in the car inventory at Honda of Orem. Make sure you follow along!
Thank you, Honda! You were a dream come true.