Last year we had a voting contest where we chose this National Adoption Month button design. I thought it was a lot of fun, but more importantly, it got a large number of people involved in something related to adoption during November. This makes me happy.
I propose that we do it again this year!
How to enter:
- Design a 150 x 150 logo for national adoption month.
- In a few sentences, explain your design, the meaning behind it, the thought process or story that brought you to the design.
- Email the logo and explanation thereof to me by Saturday, November 12th at Midnight MST.
- On Sunday, November 13th, I will post all the entries I received on Facebook and we will vote (by liking) for our fave as an adoption community.
- On Friday, November 18th, I will announce the winner!
- The artist behind the new design will win the below little goodie from the r house couture. (It is our #1 top seller this year.)
I am so excited to see what you come up with!