Having kiddie artwork cover my house is something I waited a long time for!
I found the perfect place for my boys’ artwork–on the back of the back door that we use all the time.
Isn’t it glorious? I am so proud of it!
It’s in a place where it can be appropriately oogled.
It gives the boys a sense of pride to hang up their artwork.
…and it’s made of vinyl!
Here’s how you do it:
- With blue painter’s tape, tape up where you want your frames.
- Measure the space and email your vinyl person. (My vinyl person.)
- Double-check the measurements.
- Choose your color. (I went with yellow since I am trying to brighten up my white walls.)
- Attach the vinyl frames to your door.
- If your back door is metal like mine, attach your artwork with heavy duty magnetic clips.
- Interchange your kids’ artwork (and let them do it!)
My favorite part of the whole project is the title above the door–”aRt gallery”Overall, I love how this project turned out and my kids love it! Plus, it adds a great pop of color to an otherwise dead space.